[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 08:20:31PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Simon Dean wrote:
> >
> > When replaying a video, if I press ENTER to display the progress bar at
> > the bottom of the screen and then press LEFT to continually fast
> > forward, the ARM will crash after about 5-10 seconds.
> >
> > Simon
>
> No problem with this here. I've let a replay run fast forward/back for
> over a minute with the OSD active and nothing happened.
>
> Siemens DVB-S 1.3 - maybe it is card rev. specific?

Same card here .. but I can force to get an ARM crash by the
same method as Simon has described.  OK I'm using AC3 hardware
and therefore the pipe to ac3play must be feed by VDR ... maybe
those crashes are simply races in the driver.

       Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index