[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> It would be a lot better if the driver was stable enough to handle
> such situations gracefully...

I agree, of course. But that is only theory.

> The EPG scan is running on my system (3 DVB-S) 24/7, and I haven't
> had an ARM crash in months.

I have disabled the EPG scan months ago because
with the EPG scan enabled, the ARM kept crashing.

I have two 1.3 cards (AFAIK the same model you use).
I wonder why you are not experiencing these problems?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index