[vdr] KDE & tv-out to watch VDR with kvdr

I tried to activate my tv-out in KDE, but without success.
I have a ATI Xpert@Play 8MB PCI graphic card. If a TV is connected at
boot time, the TV-out is active. I can see the complete boot process on
my TV.
My monitor has a resolution display, which show a frequency of 50Hz /
31,25KHz.
But during the startup of X, the frequency changes to 60Hz / ... . After
this, I can see only a moving white bar on my TV.
I tried to setup my xserver with Xconfigurator to this frequency
(50Hz/31,25KHz) But is does not work, because this frequency is not in
the XF86Config listed.
I think the solution of this problem is, to setup a configuration like
this (but with 50Hz):

# 800x600 @ 60 Hz, 37.8 kHz hsync
Modeline "800x600"     50     800  856  976 1040   600  637  643  666
+hsync +vsync

Does anybody know, how to find the Modline for 50Hz?

Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index