[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:54:30 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> I wouldn't like that very much...
> It would be a lot better if the driver was stable enough to handle
> such situations gracefully...

I agree with you, but the reality seems to be that nobody works at this
problem.

> The EPG scan is running on my system (3 DVB-S) 24/7, and I haven't
> had an ARM crash in months.

I have rechecked my logs and discovered that the ARM RESET has
disappeared but there are still about one ARM crashed message every day.

May be this is caused by the use of the CI for PW or other circumstances
which we don't know yet.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index