[vdr] Re: Sky/sattelite

> the channel it is currently decoding?  You would likely have to use an
> analogue capture card to record from this output and that isn't possible
> with the current version of VDR.  To include such support in VDR would

I've used Hauppage WinTV Nicam analog card and linuxtv.org's Kfir encoder
board succesfully together to produce mpeg-2 files into HD - unfortunately
I've deleted those scripts long time ago when Finland started DVB-t
transmissions and I dumped my analogue system. Basically I had WinTV-card
connected to kfir-encoder and custom scripts to get epg-data from the web
and sql to save all the information.. Recordings were saved in
vdr-directory-format and index.vdr was created by genindex and I used VDR to
watch those analog recordings.

pekkis

Home | Main Index | Thread Index