[vdr] SuSE 8.0: Problems with make insmod

Hi list,

I tried to update from SuSE 7.3 to 8.0 yesterday. Everything
concerning VDR (driver, lirc, vdr) compiles fine (IMO).

If I try an "make insmod" for the driver I get the following
result. Any ideas ??

CU Norbert

Warning: loading dvbdev.o will taint the kernel: non-GPL license - LGPL
Using /lib/modules/2.4.18-4GB/kernel/drivers/i2c/i2c-core.o
Using /lib/modules/2.4.18-4GB/kernel/drivers/media/video/videodev.o
Warning: loading tuner.o will taint the kernel: no license
saa7146_core.o: unresolved symbol kmap_pagetable
saa7146_core.o:
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL compatible license
      and it has unresolved symbols.  Contact the module supplier for
      assistance, only they can help you.

saa7146_v4l.o: unresolved symbol saa7146_del_extension
saa7146_v4l.o: unresolved symbol saa7146_add_extension
saa7146_v4l.o:
Hint: You are trying to load a module without a GPL compatible license
      and it has unresolved symbols.  Contact the module supplier for
      assistance, only they can help you.

dvb.o: unresolved symbol saa7146_del_extension
dvb.o: unresolved symbol saa7146_get_handle
dvb.o: unresolved symbol saa7146_add_extension
make: *** [insmod] Fehler 1

Home | Main Index | Thread Index