[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.14

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:45:47 +0200, Thomas Koch <tom@harhar.net> wrote:

>   Fixed Bugs:
>   - Sometimes the language could not be changed.
>   - Priotity in Auto Timer was lost in some cases.
>   - State row in channels view was lost if the Broadcaster has no EPG
>   - Various small things coming with the internationalisation

The repeating timers are still sorted wrong. They should be sorted like
in vdr where they have the position of the time they fire next. This way
it is much easier to find out whether there is an overlap.

It would be even nice if you could configure the number of cards that
are available and get the timers highlighted in red which may cause an
abort. Of course the same is true for vdr. I always have about 50 timers
programmed and it is very time consuming to check whether there is an
overlap. A program can make that much easier. At www.tvtv.de in the
merkliste they have a similar feature but it shows red already for two.
As I program recordings directly, by vdradmin and tvtv it would be nice
to have at least vdradmin to show conflicts depending on the number of
available cards.

Thanks,
Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index