[vdr] Re: Your screwed if you live in the US

Stan Moon wrote:
> What kind of channels do you get in free to air
> channels?  Music and PBS?  If there are any good

mmhhh what's PBS?

I receive the normal terrestrial channels, thematic channels, etc etc. I
never watch music channels but I think there are at lest 2 italian ones,
and all the free to air channels of the whole europe...

> channels then I'll bite the bullet and get a PCI card
> and 'try' it with Dish Networks service, If it doesn't
> work I can always get the free channels, right?

I suggest you to check on lyngsat.com the list of the channel you can
receive. it's written if a channel is FTA or not...

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index