[vdr] Re: Two card question for VDR, other problem...

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 07:39:58PM +0200, Guido Fiala wrote:

> BTW, can you use Xv on your second card and with kvdr-0.51 zap through
> without problems? I ask because it still does'nt work for me - overlay mode
> does work on both cards, grabbing images as well in fails, the ioctl-sync
> never returns.

I am now watching a movie using timeshifting, and I don't see anything
using kvdr-0.51 on the second DVB card...
Strange??? And before that, I got problem on the second one, also grey
screen and I have to kill kvdr from console???

No problem at all using:
xawtv -c /dev/video1 -xv -xvport 52

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire