[vdr] Re: Experimental Live Streaming Patch for VDR 1.0.0

> Just read your statement about the linux client.
>
> But as for Mplayer supports rtp, http and mms (rtsp in work) why isn't
> it possible to use Mplayer without a special client?
>
> Rene

It may work, it's just I have never used Mplayer.  At the minute the
streaming patch is using raw UDP packets to multicast the PES data over
the network.  If Mplayer can handle raw PES data in UDP packets then you
can use it now.  If not then you'll have to wait till I add support to
the patch for rtp.

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index