[vdr] Re: Sleep Timer

At 11:14 17.04.2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hey list,
>
>yesterday on IRC I suggested a Sleep-Timer feature. You enter a Time
>like you do when you want to jump in a recording. That time counts to
>zero and then vdr shuts down. I know there is a shutdown function when
>you are inactive, but I think the sleep timer is way better when you go
>to bed and you want to switch channels but still want te vdr shut down
>in 30 minutes since the start of the countdown. I think thats not that
>hard to program.
>What do you think?

I do this with a little script called by commands.conf

#!/bin/sh
at -f /video0/shutdownthekla.sh now + 30 minutes
echo Thekla geht in 30 Minuten schlafen...
atq | \
     awk '{printf"Uhrzeit: %s\n",$3,stdout}'

Cya
Markus

>cu
>

>Matthias Queisler (Fleischwurst)

         Markus Winkler              email: %FromAddr
         ICQ: 24610262
Micro$oft isn't the answer, Micro$oft is the question.
     No is the answer.