[vdr] Re: Feature suggestions

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> One possible solution I could imagine would be to reset a timer
> every time the channel is switched, and if that timer exceeds a certain
> (configurable) limit, the channel that was tuned to at that time becomes
> the new "last channel".
> What about that?

I like it.
In fact, I had the same idea. ;-)

Of course, this could be extended, so vdr would enter the last
ten of these "watched for over a minute" channels into a
"todays favourite channels menu" that I can bring up with
one button and select from it with one digit button.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index