I possibly found a bug in vdr 1.0.0

I have:
- 2 DVB-s rev 1.3
- driver from 20010921
- vdr 1.0.0
- MP3 Patch 0.39
- progressbar patch
- beauty patch
- slightly modified video buffer ( -> 4MB)

Now vdr exits really unmotivated (no syslog entries except for
releasing lirc client) an restarts with driver reload.
I can reproduce this any time: while watching a recording I press 0
(cutting mark) and short before the OSD vanishes I press the RED
button. That's it. Before I can enter a time to jump to vdr exits.

OK. A workaround for this is to wait until the OSD disappeared and then
press the RED button. The everything is fine.

Hope someone can track this one down. ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index