[vdr] Re: Feature suggestions

Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2002 18:38 schrieben Sie:
> Of course, this could be extended, so vdr would enter the last
> ten of these "watched for over a minute" channels into a
> "todays favourite channels menu" that I can bring up with
> one button and select from it with one digit button.
>
> Carsten.

Hi Carsten,
that, IMHO, wouldn't make sence. You probably know the channel
numbers of your favorite channels, so you need to press max of
2 - 3 button for direct access instead of scrolling through
the favorite menu.

Hi Klaus,
I like your idea too. Own time-out setup, and '0' for jumping
back. I would appretiate it.

CU Norbert

* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index