[vdr] Re: Still frames bug in vdr 1.0.0?

> > > When I jump to a mark (with 7 or 9) and try to move the mark, the
picture
> > > does not change to the next frame but the mark moves (as you can test
by
> > > pressing "play").
> > >
> > > Anyone else having this problem?

I'm using also VDR-1.0.0 (vanilla) and the 2002-04-01 siemens driver.
If I set the marks, jump to the marks with 7 and 9 and move with 4 and 6
then it does move to the next frame.  But : I've tested this only once so
i'll try it again as soon when the VDR box is assembled again.
> adding water cooling.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index