[vdr] Problem with mplayer.sh

Hi,

After some months of using vdr-0.99 with the mplayer Patch I tried to get
mplayer running today :-)

I installed the ffmpeg utils/libs and the mplayer Program itself.
If I test them (vdr closed of course) with the parameters

mplayer -vo mpegpes -vc mpegpes -ao mpegpes /video/mpeg1/airwolf.mpg

Everything is fine and airwolf is playing on my tv-set.

But when I use the mplayer.sh File an start vdr I can only choose a file to
play, the tv-set turns black (very shortly) and after that the tv-channel
which was tuned in before appears again.
No Error Message nor any other output.

I tried to use the original mplayer.sh.example (copied to mplayer.sh)

Which mplayer.sh is called by vdr ? is it the one in the ./VDR directory or
anyone standing in a serachable path ? Where does the MPlayer binary has to
be ? (/usr/local/bin/MPlayer ??)

Does anyone has any Ideas how to solve my Problem ? Can anyone send the
mplayer.sh file ?

--

Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index