[vdr] Force time changing / Wakup with Via KLE 133

Hi,

I have tested RTC-wakeup of two Boards (DFI AM33-EL and Shuttle MK20N)
with the Via KLE 133 (MicroATX, integrated Sound, Video and LAN).

It is not possible to set the wake-up time throught nvram or rtc, but
the wake on rtc time feature works.

I set the wakeup time to 04:00:00 everday, and change the Clock
so that the System wakes up at the right time.

Now the question:

Can vdr or any other program be forced to set the time after booting?

Vdr sets the time after a minute, but then detects that that there was
no activity for hours and tries to power the system down.
This is no big problem, because after a manual start I can press a key,
and  after a timer start, the timer is there.
But sometimes it seems that vdr needs more than a minute to get the
time, after a maunal start i observed up to eight minutes, and this
could be bad for a recording.

Hans-Hermann Redenius

Home | Main Index | Thread Index