[vdr] Re: instant recording - timer?

> At the time 2 hours appeared to be a useful default for an instant
> recording.
> However, I guess I didn't think of channels like Pro7, where there's
> almost
> as much commercials as raw movie. Perhaps it would be best to set that
> value
> to 3 hours - or make it user definable, since probably the next
posting
> will
> say "no, make that 2.5 hours"...
>
> You can always acces all your timers through the "Timers" menu and
adjust
> the times to your liking - even if a timer is currently recording.
>
> Klaus

How about a default of 2 or 3 hours for newbies and a user configurable
option for experienced users?  This has the added advantage that some
users will realise that instant timers have a default because they will
see an option to change it in the setup menu :)

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index