[vdr] KVDR - bad Overlay (green DIAGONAL lines in light Picture parts)

Hi, i installed KVDR 051 ; so far so good.
But my picture qualety is very bad becaus i get in xv  overlay mode
green diagonal (only in light or white picture parts) lines; these lines
have exact the same space inbetween and see to have a "blocky"
behaviour. (think i have seen this in my win 98 /XP system in overlay
too); I am using a hauppauge DVB-s 1.3 so maybe i net a DVB-Bios update
? or is it just a config problem of the overlay mode (xawtv shows the
same prob)

Anybody got an idea?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index