[vdr] Re: Picture Viewer

Alessio Sangalli wrote:

> Achim Lange wrote:
>
> >>I justed wanted to ask if somebody has something new about a picture
> >>viewer.
>
> I did some experiments to display my pics on tv. Results were pretty
> good. Do you want something INTEGRATED? I could work out my idea and
> relase a patch
>
> let's talk about the features: a file browser, etc?

I wonder if it would be useful to have "picture links" in the
summary.vdr files.

epg2timers could download the pictures that come with almost
every summary text and insert the location of the downloaded
picture in an easily recognizeable format into a separate
summary.vdr line. Scrolling the cursor to this line and
pressing OK would show the image.

Would that be something many people would find very useful?

Any ideas how to provide this service for summaries that do
not come from epg2timers? Should we perhaps implement an
interface to http://imdb.com ?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index