[vdr] warmed up again : DXR3 with VDR

Hi !

I try to get a "Networked Video Station" working with a Realmagic alias
Creative DXR 3 Mpeg2 Card.
It works quite fine yet,  but what I am missing is the feature and the
comforts of the vdr osd-menu...
Does anyone know how to adapt - at least the "Records" and the "Mplayer" Item
to the DXR3 ?
I think it should not have to be too much work, because with the DXR3 you
also have two devices /dev/dxr3_ma and /dev/dxr3_mv ...  you "only" need to
get the recording stuff out or (later) send any recording "actions" to the
server.

Did anyone do something like this before ? Or does anyone knows a
"Filebrowser" which does suppoert the DXR3 OSD ?

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index