[vdr] Re: instant recording - timer?

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:34:56 +0100, "Simon Dean"
<linux-dvb@sickhack.com> wrote:

> As far as I understand it there is a big difference between the two
> operations.  The first records the program you are currently watching
> and the second simply records the channel you are watching.

That's true. But, I think the second one is only relevant if you have no
EPG info. The normal case would be that you want to record the current
program or the following program. Both can be done by going into the
schedules menu without having to change something in the timer
afterward.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index