[vdr] Re: Two VDR, any experiences

>> at the (dachboden) i have a aditional  VDR-Machine with 2
>> Cardīs running 2 Different VDR-Instances - one for the
>> "sleeping-Room" and one for the Office.
> Does this mean you run two primary cards (each one with full
> control via IR)? If so, how could this be done? Does one
> IR-receiver (via lirc) work for both cards?

The only problem is the start of both VDrīs - i start one wit -D in the start-Script
and i use a < killproc "VDR" > when i restart the whole VDR-System on this machine...

Yes simple learn 2 different Remote Codes into LIRC (for each VDR one)
I have used "Play" (VDR1) "Play2" (VDR2) - you understand?

And then i have changed the names from the VDR (second instance) wich has a
own directory (here VDR2) here i donīt know the exact filename in wich you can
change the name - but i can take a look on it when iīm at home !
 so each one connect to LIRC but VDR1 only listen to "play, back,..." and VDR only listen
to "play2, stop2....."

If you have  further questions - please contact me by PM

Home | Main Index | Thread Index