[vdr] Re: Crashes, OSD Color

> Since only a driver reload fixes this, I suppose it isn't VDR who
> messes up things. I wonder why I never observe this here - and I use
> my VDR a lot...

I had exact the same Problem - but now over 4-5 Month ago - since 4 Month
i hever had this Problem again......
There was a Hardware-Change in this thime and two SUSE-Upgrades.

But iīm not able to say exact since when itīs ok....

Perhaps you remember klaus - i talked you about this problem over a half year
ago but you donīt had a answer why this happen here at my system....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index