[vdr] Re: Crashes, OSD Color

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Steffen Koch wrote:

> > >Here it is:
> > >http://217.115.144.32/img/temp2.jpg
> > >http://217.115.144.32/img/temp3.jpg
> > >http://217.115.144.32/img/temp4.jpg
> > >As you can see you can see nothing ;-)
> > exactly the same here.... but its not very often about every 2-3 days.
> > only driver reload fixes this... I thought it was my videobuffer set to
> > 4 MB but its the same with plain vdr1.0.1
>
> Since only a driver reload fixes this, I suppose it isn't VDR who
> messes up things. I wonder why I never observe this here - and I use
> my VDR a lot...

This problem was posted many times by different poeple before. I had the
same problem and my fix was a change of the motherboard. I moved VDR
stuff from my Desktop PC 1.1GHz Athlon to a NFS-Root embedded 120 MHz
Pentium. Someone wrote it could be a problem of the Powermanagement.

Armin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index