[vdr] Re: Does DVB-S fit into Shuttle SV24?

Axel Jansen wrote:
> i tried it with SuSE 8.0 but their is so much changed, that i doesn´t get anythink working... or is theire a work-a-round for SuSE 8.0 ?

My vdr runs under SuSE 8.0 without any problems.
SuSE 8.0 even contains a dvb package that you can use
unless you want a newer driver. If you do install a newer
driver, you must apply a one-line patch (unless that has
been incorporated into the latest CVS version by now)
to make it work with SuSE 8.0.

As always, it is really hard to give you specific help
if you do not say exactly what went wrong.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index