[vdr] cutting over network

Hi List,

is there a way to start cutting on a remote machine ??? atm I'm testing to
have the /video directory on a NFS Server here in my network ... speed and
reliability are ok but cutting takes a while. Is there a way to have the
"naked" cutting mechanism on a remote machine ??? Will the new vdr
architecture support the communication of the several vdr modules over a
network (to get this task acomplished) ?? I'd like to set the marks here
in my living room and hae the rest happend on the storrage server in the
cellar.

Thanks
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index