[vdr] What about an passive mode of VDR?

Hi!

What about a mode where the DVB-driver is unloaded?
I think to mute the output is not a good solution.

- Channels quote with the number of spectotors to determine if the
  film/serial is good or not, and if the driver is always loaded
  the qoutes of "not really looked" channels increase.
- The more severe reason is that if I look for example 6 hours
  TV per day, but the driver is loaded always the lifetime of
  the LNB and the DVB card would be decreased to 1/4.

--
best regards
Martin Neuditschko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index