[vdr] Re: Recordings?

Am Samstag,  4. Mai 2002 02:01 schrieben Sie:
> Leif Sandstede wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I want to know if the recordings are in some useable format
> > already or if I
> > have to convert them to be able to play them with a normal
> > player like Xine
> > or PowerDVD. And how do I convert if I have to?
> > I do not want to reduce the bitrate or resize it or anything
> > I just want to
> > be able to play them in any mpeg2 capable player.
> >
> > thanks
> > Leif
>
> Hi,
>
> You can use the mpeg2 Player/DirectDraw filter from www.elecard.com
> It plays the vdr files as they are.

So I just have to install that in windows and I can play it in Windows
Mediaplayer?
Do I have to rename it to something else like something.mpg?
what format is that anyway? is it the same the windows software uses just
with another file ending?

Leif

Home | Main Index | Thread Index