[vdr] Re: Problems with Hauppauge IR

Am Mon, 2002-05-06 um 17.44 schrieb Alexander Asteroth:
> IR-remote control where the neccessary lirc_dvb module was not
> mentioned. Now even this seems to work but the signals comming from my
> DVB-s card do not get decoded.
do you have loaded lirc_dev and lirc_dvb ?

> 80000001
that appears when you press the button..

> 00000001
and that when you release it.

> the latter is decoded to 1 which is not recognized by lircd.
>
> I tried different modifications of the lircd.conf where <1> was mapped
> to 0x0..00101 but was not able to find a correct coding.

I'm using the following codes with a hauppauge compatible rc:

        1                       0x0000000080000001
..
        9                       0x0000000080000009

You should be be able to write the codes into the lircd.conf exactly as
the driver prints them out.

regards
Dariush

Home | Main Index | Thread Index