[vdr] Re: Newbie Q: anything else than Suse?

Hello!

Am Montag, 6. Mai 2002 20:20 schrieb Michael Schumacher:

> Don't get me wrong. SuSe is quite ok, and it looks like most people
> are using it, but the linux world is not turning around the SuSe hub,
> it's turning around RedHat.

Right and the computer world is not turning around linux but windows. Sorry
but I don't understand what you mean by saying "linux world is turning around
RedHat".

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Watch more TV! http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index