[vdr] Re: My power/noise/heat saving ideas (wireless video)

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:37:30PM +0200, Christian Berger wrote:
> Servus
>
> Well I have the following ideas to save power/noise/heat (in the meaning
> as to prevent it)

I'm in the process of setting up a vdr thingy in my home. My plan is
to use one of the wireless video transmission system out there. That
way I can use the firewall box that is already in my closet. Noise is
no problem and I don't have to uglify the living room with a computer.

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk53a.htm

http://www.smarthome.com/1341.html

Does anyone on the list have any experience with these products?

--
Alex Polite

Home | Main Index | Thread Index