[vdr] Re: A way to say VDR start with time 2hrs later?

> >my vdr starts everytime with the wrong time.
> >it's everytime exactly 2 hours behind the right time.

> It sound like you said linux that your RTC ("BIOS-Clock" "CMOS-Clock")
> is running on "GMT" but it has actually "local time"?

But then it should be a problem only once until the time ist set
correctly, I think.

> That's no problem of vdr. Have a look in the general purpose
> linux-groups.

Wasn't there a bug in vdr-1.0.0? (I think I read something about it.)
Before this version I had configured my system to GMT without any
problem (including vdr). After updating to vdr-1.0.0 it interpreted my
time falsely and then after a while changed it (by sattelite) assuming a
local time setting, so the system and vdr wasn't compatible anymore.
Since I set my system to local time zone I haven't had any more problems
(concerning the time).

TMJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index