[vdr] Re: vdradmin - autotimer -FIX included

Hi again!

Am Die, 2002-05-07 um 21.00 schrieb Florian Steinel:
> Christian Kramer wrote:
>
> >Hi,

[snip] my summary: problem with channellist in combination with creating
an autotimer ...

> >How can I fix it?
> >I'm using vdradmin 0.14, vdr 1.0.1 with AIO ?02.05?, SuSE Linux 8.0
> >
> >Thank you for helping me.
> >
> >Christian
> >

> Hi
> --------- not an attechment :-) ----------------
> diff -ur vdradmin-0.14.vanilla/template/Deutsch/at_new.html

[snipped the patch]

Now everything works great for me! Thank you! Great work!

Until the patch arrived me, I played a bit with vdradmin and i
recognized, that there's still a 'feature'. My older Problem appeared
only if vdradmin was configured using german language. I think Florian
noticed that. But when configured using english expressions the
channelslist worked, I thought using vdradmin in english could be a
workaround for me, but I was not able to save any change to an existing
or new autotimer with the english configuration.

Maybe I'm too stupid to use vdradmin, but it maybe that there could be
someone happy about another patch. :)

Christian

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index