[vdr] Re: Cable in germany

Hello!

Am Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2002 11:57 schrieb michael dawart:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how long it will take until the private channels (like
> sat1, pro7 etc) will be availiable in the german cable-network?

Don't know, but untill then I'm using DVB-C _and_ DVB-T in my VDR box. It's
strange, because in Berlin you'll get all the public channels like ARD and
ZDF via cable and the private like SAT.1 and Pro7 via DVB-T but not vice
versa!

I would buy a DVB-T board.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Watch more TV! http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index