[vdr] Problem with keyboard after playing a DVD

Hi all,

I have a problem since I'm using SuSE 8.0 with 2.4.18-4GB kernel.

After playing a DVD I can't access my vdr via the Keyboard.
I must restart vdr to get the keyboard working again.

This problem only appears when I'm using the libdvdcss and libdvdread
with the patches from Andreas Schultz.
It is necesary to turn on NUM-lock to get the key method for nav working.
Before SuSE 8.0 it worked without NUM-lock, and the libdvd... from Andreas
worked fine.

When I'm using the original libdvdcss 0.0.3 and libdvdread 0.9.2
I have no problem with the keyboard.

Can anybody tell me, which versions and patches for libdvdcss and
libdvdread I must currently use in SuSE 8.0 and/or what I can do else?

Thanks

Guenter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index