[vdr] Hauppauge DVB-s remote still won't work

Hello again,

I tried Dariush's comments and changed some entries in my lircd.conf but
the decoded commands still fail. In particular I tried:

          1                        0x0000000080000001
          2                        0x8000000200000002

the first one was supposed to corresponds to pressing button <1> the
second line corresponds to pressing and releasing <2> (not sure if this
makes sense).

I attached the relevant parts of my

	lircd.conf, /var/log/lircd and /var/log/messages

files to this mail. If anyone could look at these an has any hint what's
going wrong this would really help me.

Thanks for your help,

	Alex

PS: Of course DVB-modules, lirc_dev, lirc_dvb are insmod'ed and lircd is
running.
    Otherwise no signals would get into the lircd

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: lircd

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: lircd.conf