[vdr] Re: Distributed VDR

hello distributing fans

ok, the locking mechanism is necessary to prevent deleting a
recording that is in use.
for the timer-conflicts etc. there is a half ready solution!
there is the svdrp!!! the second half is to implement a client-
osd, that uses the svdrp. and distributing is ready for this fact.

maybe it is possible to implement the locking mechanism for locking
and freeing a resource/recording in the svdrp.

bye,
klaus