[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

Sergei Haller wrote:

> there are several languages using non-latin letters
>  - tere are some for which font files could be easily created
>    (like cyrillic and greek)
>  - and some which are much more complicated
>    (like chinese or arabic)
>
> if someone is going to reimlement (a part of) the font selection in vdr,
> maybe at least the first block of languages could be covered.

generating the fonts it's pretty easy, the problem could be using it;
I'm not an expert of internalization and character codes but I could
create a cirillic font for you (it's easy) and you can try it out to see
what happens... mh?

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index