[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

Well, heavy programming today :-)

Another question:
I don't understand how to handle the plugin setup options.
Normaly all options are part of cSetup and cMenuSetupPage
maintains a code (member data). If I leave the setup page,
cMenuSetupPage takes care of saving setup.conf (in
cMenuSetupPage::Process()).

So what is the correct organisation for my setup options (need to
create a own class?) and where is the point to call SetupStore()
for them?

My SetupMenu class looks (doesn't works as my options are not
part of cSetup):

class cMenuSetupMP3 : public cMenuSetupPage {
private:
  virtual void Set(void);
public:
  cMenuSetupMP3(void) { Set(); }
  };

void cMenuSetupMP3::Set(void)
{
  Clear();
  SetupTitle("MP3");
  Add(new cMenuEditBoolItem(tr("Setup.MP3$Audio mode"),      &data.MP3AudioMode, tr("Round"), tr("Dither")));
[...]
}

--
Stefan Huelswitt