[vdr] LCDproc don't receive vdr info's

Hi list,

I've got some problems with LCDproc an vdr 1.0.2

I compiled vdr with:

make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 LCD=1 DVD=1 MP3=1 VCD=1

As I understood the README.LCDproc the mangletable for HD44780 is the
default one. Am I right ?

Next thing is starting LCDd:

LCDd -t 40x4 -d HD44780 "-v 2,2 -p 0x378 -c winamp"

LCDproc starts and the display shows:

LCDproc server
Clients 0
Screens 0

Starting vdr with added arguments "-L vdr -p 13666" change the Display to:

LCDproc sever
Clients 1
Screens 0

So - What's  wrong ? Changing channel or something like that has no effect
to the display.

BTW: Sometimes the upper half of the display (both lines) shift one postion
to right. Resulting in a heartbeat sign appearing on the first left postion
instead of the last right one and a space in the second line. Anybody out
there with the same problem (and maybe a solution) ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index