[vdr] Re: VDR Plugin System - First Step

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Klaus Schmidinger (KS) wrote:

KS> Sergei Haller wrote:
KS> >
KS> > But I think on something more general (maybe somethig for the future)
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KS> Just four little words: Let's keep it simple!
KS>
KS> Maybe we can come back to things like this later, when plugins actually
KS> work. Let's not get carried away right now...

I just wanted to present the idea. maybe there will be some things in the
development process which could be solved the one way or the other.
depending on if such dependencies structure will be implemented at all.

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain