[vdr] nvram-wakeup & K7S5A

Hello,

I have a problem configuring the wake-up-settings for my system.
I did not find ready to use settings for my mainboard Elitegroup K7S5A
in the file nvram-wakeup-mb.h or somewhere else, so I tried to find out
the right nvram-adresses.

I found the following and inserted in the nvram-wakeup-mb.h file:
     #define NEED_REBOOT ALWAYS
     #define ADDR_DATE   0X51
     #define SHIFT_DATE  3
     #define ADDR_STAT   0x50
     #define SHIFT_STAT  7
     #define ADDR_SEC    0x54
     #define ADDR_MIN    0x53
     #define ADDR_HOUR   0x52
     #define ADDR_CHK_H  0x30
     #define ADDR_CHK_L  0x31

Because of the first setting I have to change something in
/etc/init.d/boot (Suse 7.3), am I right?
I found the file nvram-wakeup-0.04b/reboot/suse-7.2.diff but I don't
know what to do with it.

Are there any hints for me?

One more point:
I found that the date is also stored in 0x70 in BCD-Format. Does this
change anything?

TMJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index