[vdr] Re: What happened to my old recordings?

At 23:16 10.05.2002, you wrote:
>Mario Dilleni wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have just upgraded to VDR-1.0.2 and I can't see my previous recordings?
> >
> > Have I missed something?
>
>Perhaps you have compiled both versions with different VFAT setting?

Yes I did, I have just verified it. Is there anything I can do? I have
enable VFAT now to have access from my Windows PC and would like to stay
with it.

Would it be sufficient to move the directories to another disk and then
back again? Or would it be possible to change the directory entries to make
them visible (for VDR) again?

@Klaus
Btw. I have never thanked you for this great project. I am using VDR for
about 6 weeks now and already have begun to tell my friends they have to
leave the windows platform, too!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index