[vdr] Re: What happened to my old recordings?

Just to bring this to an end ...
Why don't you compile vdr without the VFAT option?
I'm using symlinks, which bloody M$oft can read and everything's OK.
I think there's even an option in vdr what to do after a recording is
finished. You could use this to create the links automatically ....

regards,
Gerhard

> At 10:32 11.05.2002, you wrote:
> >The problem with Windows is that it can't handle certain characters
> >in file/directory names. Check your recording directories (the ones named
> >"*.rec") to see whether they contain any ':' and rename them so that
> these
> >will be '.'.
>
> But I can see the dirs and files from Windows now, they don't show up in
> the "Recordings" list in VDR.

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index