[vdr] F1-Settings for channel.con.cable

Am Samstag, 11. Mai 2002 15:42 schrieben Sie:
> Oliver wrote:
> > > :Premiere Formel 1

to Uwe Scheffler and other DVB-C user's

Did you already add the settings to the channel.conf.cable that came with
VDR 1.0.2 and send a copy to Klaus Schmidinger ??? concerning he ask for
"maintainer" for this file

A "maintainer" for DVB-C will be difficult IMHO , because of differences from
the regional cable provider. I live in NRW and know that  e.g. in Berlin are
some more channels for DVB-C

IMHO the guy who post's the new setting's first time can or should do this
and add a line like ( I add the new setting's to the latest
channel.conf.cable and send a copy of it to Klaus Schmidinger or so )
to his posting,  so Klaus gets nothing twice.

what do yo think ?

Regards

Oliver Lorei

Home | Main Index | Thread Index