[vdr] AIO and mad-0.14.2b.tar.gz

I want to compile VDR for DVD replay with AIO patch. I can't find the
mad-0.14.2b.tar.gz file and when I try to compile without it and even
when I do not use VCD=1 and MP3=1 options I got the error:

vdr.c: In function `int main (int, char **)':
vdr.c:200: `MOUNT_HELP' undeclared (first use this function)
vdr.c:200: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in.)
vdr.c:201: `MPLAYER_HELP' undeclared (first use this function)
make: *** [vdr.o] Error 1

I need the mad file to get rid of this error?  Where can be found ?
ftp://ftp.mars.org is unreachable.

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index