[vdr] Re: Recording on "subchannels"

Hi,

I just tried that and it worked perfect... (MENU -> RECORD,
created a timer event and started recording...)

Whats *not* working is trying to set a "normal" timer on such a
channel by pressing the "green" button. The channel does not even
appear on the "Whats on" list. Maybe due to the lack of EPG data
for that channel...(?)

Is that a bug or a feature ? *g*

--
with best regards
---

Kausal Er wrote:
> Hi again :)
>
> after successful installation of the "new"
> channels.conf[.cable] I tried to record a piece of the
> Formula 1 training session from the "Cockpit" view.
> vdr did not let me do that. Although the record button
> was displayed, it did not work. Is is possible to
> record on subchannels and I am just too dumb to figure
> out how ? If it actually *is* possible, could somebody
> please be so kind to tell me how ?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance :-)

> Sie brauchen mehr Speicher für Ihre E-Mails? - http://premiummail.yahoo.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index