[vdr] Re: VDR wakeup command ?

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Joerg Riechardt (JR) wrote:

JR> I have a VDR box with nvram-wakeup.

JR> I would like to have a command, that writes the time for the next
JR> timer into nvram and shuts down.

JR> After $MinUserInactivity minutes this is done automatically, but how can
JR> I do it NOW?

Just press  the  "Power" button of  your remote  control. If you
don't have a "Power" button, you can use the SVDRP command

  HITK Power

alternatively. You  also  can  write a small  script  using  the
sendsvdrp  perl script provided with  VDR.  (I can't recall  the
name of  the  script right  now,  but  I  think,  it's something
similar to "sendsvdrp" or "sendsvdrp.pl")

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain