[vdr] Re: Problems with DVB-card's 22kHz-Signal

> Stefan Lang wrote:
>
> >What's about a Quattro-LNB? Fa. Hirschmann 120,-- EUR! Works
> perfect for
> >me..... til now :-))
> >
> Am I right? You need this to let _four_
> receivers separately receive four channels
> from _one_ satellite?
>
> How do I manage to receive channels from
> two satellites?

You will need to LNB and an apropriate multiswitch. DiSEqC will do the rest.
If you need an addistional satellite disch depends on the relative position
of the two satellites.
If you want Astra ans Eutelsat-Hotbird one dish of appx. 85cm is sufficient.

CU,
Christian.

> --
> Christian Pesch